Skip to main content

Your Dealer


People think Kurt was crazy for killing himself. I don't think he was crazy as much as he was aware of all of the things going on around him that some people are ignorant to. Not like it's a bad thing, but it can definitely make you crazy. Makes you question life. When you really think about all of the bad stuff that happens in the world and how evil corporations can be because of their self serving interests.

 Most of the people in this world are just working to support the top 1%. Our water is poisoned. Our food is filled with disease causing ingredients. Our planet is dying and we are killing it. There are violent protests because the government is trying to create the new world order and take away our rights. We are slaves to the dollar. And we are American so we are naïve to it all happening. They say ignorance is bliss and it is. That's why some people go crazy with their own thoughts and and feelings of anguish. Kurt wasn't crazy. He was a genius. He was aware. And it never let him feel peace.
 
Why are we here? We are working our lives away to support others self interests. We are earning less than we ever have and working harder than we ever have.

Having a degree doesn't mean shit anymore. Life is full of politics.

 The more you think about how little of control you have over your life, the more torment you feel. You feel resentment and wonder what's the point. You don't even want to bring kids into the world because it feels like this world will not be sustained for much longer.

 
So what do we do? Escape. Drown our sorrows. Get high. Tune out the news. Ignore the media. Make money. Buy material things. Try and find some sense of purpose in our everyday lives.

For Kurt, it was the needle. His escape from his own thoughts.

 

What's your drug of choice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback Thursday

My Throwback Thursday song for the night is "Get By" by Talib Kweli. This has always been one of my favorite rap songs. Not just because it has a great sound, but the I love the message. For anyone who has struggled for anything, you can relate to this song. Kweli murders his lyrics and the result is an inspirational song.  " This morning, I woke up Feeling brand new, I jumped up Feeling my highs and my lows In my soul and my goals Just to stop smoking and stop drinking I've been thinking, I've got my reasons Just to get by, just to get by Just to get by, just to get by"

Make America Think Again

What happened to the days when you could agree to disagree? When you wanted to be in a room full of people with different opinions so that you could have an intellectual conversation and stimulate the growth of your mind? When everyone didn’t feel the need to say you’re wrong and fire you from their life because you thought differently? Today, people get offended by everything. You can’t say anything without pissing someone off. I would imagine this has always been the case but no one ever spoke up about it. I’ve been surrounded by people with different views my whole life. Been a Democrat, a republican, only to realize I live in the gray. I can’t fit all of my ideals in to one box so I live outside of it. Since I have been on both sides, I see both points of view. I know the argument someone else will make before they even make it. I respect everyone’s opinion. Since we are all entitled to that— our opinion. I’ve researched so many theories, watched a lot of documentaries, spent hou...

Fall Fragrance Wish List

There are so many fragrances I want right now!!! I made a list of my top five and where you can purchase them.  I love these scents more than anything right now and could smell them all day. What would be your top five? 1. Viktor & Rolf 'Flowerbomb'- Sephora, Macy's, Nordstrom 2. Givenchy 'Dahlia Noir'- Sephora, Macy's 3. Gucci 'Guilty'- Sephora, Macy's, Ulta 4. Yves Saint Laurent 'Manifesto'- Macy's, Ulta 5. Jimmy Choo 'Jimmy Choo'- Sephora, Nordstrom, Macy's, Ulta I love all of these perfumes because they smell feminine and seductive. If perfumes could smell seductive, these ones would. All of them have a long-lasting scent, too. The biggest mistake I use to make was to buy tons of perfume from Victoria's Secret, which smells great in the store, but fades within the hour. Paying a higher dollar for one of the five above is well worth it and will last you. You get what you pay for, especially wi...