Skip to main content

Top 5 Best Dressed NBA Draft Picks

In the last twenty years, something incredible has happened with NBA and fashion. I like to think it all started when Allen Iverson brought his hip-hop influenced style to the NBA and it has evolved quite a bit since then. Possibly my two favorite things in this World are the NBA and fashion so I have compiled a list of my top five best dressed NBA draft picks. In the words of Russell Westbrook, why not?


Adam Silver and Devin Booker at 2015 NBA Draft
5. Devin Booker-2015 Phoenix Suns
The color coordination here is impeccable
Image result for lebron james nba draft
4. Lebron James- 2003 Cleveland Cavaliers
All white- bold choice my friend. I'm not mad.
Image result for shaquille o neal nba draft
3. Shaquille O'Neal- 1992 Orlando Magic
This is pretty phenomenal considering it was 1992.
Image result for brandon ingram draft
2. Brandon Ingram- 2016 Los Angeles Lakers
Sleek and flashy. Perfect for LA.
Image result for d'angelo russell nba draft
1. D'Angelo Russell- 2015 Los Angeles Lakers
Red, white, and a bowtie. Just how our founding fathers envisioned.

Three out of five of the people on my list have played in Los Angeles so it's fair to say LA knows how to dress. And yes, the NBA draft picks have come quite a long way since the early 90's and even 2000's with their fashion sense. The future is getting bolder, brighter, and better.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback Thursday

My Throwback Thursday song for the night is "Get By" by Talib Kweli. This has always been one of my favorite rap songs. Not just because it has a great sound, but the I love the message. For anyone who has struggled for anything, you can relate to this song. Kweli murders his lyrics and the result is an inspirational song.  " This morning, I woke up Feeling brand new, I jumped up Feeling my highs and my lows In my soul and my goals Just to stop smoking and stop drinking I've been thinking, I've got my reasons Just to get by, just to get by Just to get by, just to get by"

Make America Think Again

What happened to the days when you could agree to disagree? When you wanted to be in a room full of people with different opinions so that you could have an intellectual conversation and stimulate the growth of your mind? When everyone didn’t feel the need to say you’re wrong and fire you from their life because you thought differently? Today, people get offended by everything. You can’t say anything without pissing someone off. I would imagine this has always been the case but no one ever spoke up about it. I’ve been surrounded by people with different views my whole life. Been a Democrat, a republican, only to realize I live in the gray. I can’t fit all of my ideals in to one box so I live outside of it. Since I have been on both sides, I see both points of view. I know the argument someone else will make before they even make it. I respect everyone’s opinion. Since we are all entitled to that— our opinion. I’ve researched so many theories, watched a lot of documentaries, spent hou...

Fall Fragrance Wish List

There are so many fragrances I want right now!!! I made a list of my top five and where you can purchase them.  I love these scents more than anything right now and could smell them all day. What would be your top five? 1. Viktor & Rolf 'Flowerbomb'- Sephora, Macy's, Nordstrom 2. Givenchy 'Dahlia Noir'- Sephora, Macy's 3. Gucci 'Guilty'- Sephora, Macy's, Ulta 4. Yves Saint Laurent 'Manifesto'- Macy's, Ulta 5. Jimmy Choo 'Jimmy Choo'- Sephora, Nordstrom, Macy's, Ulta I love all of these perfumes because they smell feminine and seductive. If perfumes could smell seductive, these ones would. All of them have a long-lasting scent, too. The biggest mistake I use to make was to buy tons of perfume from Victoria's Secret, which smells great in the store, but fades within the hour. Paying a higher dollar for one of the five above is well worth it and will last you. You get what you pay for, especially wi...